Seven Mills Investment - Recruiting
Seven Mills Investment is currently seeking an experienced discretionary trader and an algorithmic trader (experience with trading systems /algorithmic trading with track record of researching, back testing, optimising and trading signals).
Positions based in the UK. For a lucrative opportunity, operating remote or in-house, please see our specifications. If this sounds like you, we welcome your application.The profile:
- 3+ years experience in currency or futures markets
- Must have a proven track record of profitable trading and revenue generation for last 2 years
- Must have strong knowledge of risk management controls and practices
- Ability to adhere to the risk parameters established by the firm
- Ability to work independently and to build constructive working relationships with colleagues.
- Challenging full time position with real possibilities of professional development and growth.
- Attractive remuneration according to the candidate's experience with a competitive base and strong % of your P&L
To contact us:
Seven Mills Investment Ltd.
38 Craven Street, WC2N 5NG
London, United Kingdom
Fax: +4420 7691 7105